IBM German - Infrastructure Services Project Executive in MULHUDDART, Ireland
GTS-IS Project Executives (PEs) are lucky enough to drive IS contract governance and influence revenue and profit generation with a defined client set based in DACH. The PEs specialise and have expertise in IT infrastructure project executions and will get to interact with clients in a wide array of fields. To make sure you make the most of these opportunities, you’ll benefit from some of the best training in the world to help you grow your career and gain exposure to international clients.
• Expected to grow IBM’s IS market share by maintaining agreed contract revenue and profit targets and drive new sales opportunities through up-selling and cross selling.
• Be the primary focal point and owner for all account/contract activities, through focused professional contract management and ensuring client expectations are clearly set and met.
• Timely progression of new sales prospects, coming to you in the form of either inbound leads, client requests and through your own opportunity identification.
• Build and maintain a robust business execution plan for your assigned sales territory including accurate sales forecasting, opportunity management and account information.
• Conduct negotiations
• Co-ordinate and collaborate with IBM’s strategic Business Partners and extended IBM sales teams on your sales territory.
• Have strong communication skills and be able to present complex concepts, designs and solutions, verbally, visibly and in writing.
• Always be well informed and be able to articulate changing trends in Information Technology, particularly cloud based solutions around, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• A proven track record in IT sales and projects, with demonstrated skills in sales pipeline process, forecasting and management, using CRM systems.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills and a strong focus on client satisfaction.
• A high level of energy, drive, initiative and commitment is required to enable you to work in a fast moving and challenging environment.
• Be able to show evidence of professional development through courses, certification forums etc.
• Have native or near native level of German as well as an extensive cultural awareness of Germany, Austria or Switzerland
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.