IBM Global IGA Capital & Plan Lead in MULHUDDART, Ireland
Please note that this is an internal-only position and limits candidates to current regular IBMers of the same employing entity / company as the posted position.
Capital based responsibilities:
• Plan capital request as part of fall plan & generates forecasts
• Manages capital budget
• Represent IGA with GTS IRM.
• Provide strategic direction to SLL’S, Geo teams and COE
• Ensure account executes to plan and drive corrective action
• Provide strategic direction to capital requestors
Plan based responsibilities:
• Coordinate and steer resolution of Geo Financial target challenges and issues with the plan.
• Liaise with CIO & GTS leaders, SLLS’ and our Geo based leaders on all aspects and matters that relate to the plan on conjunction with the Global Plan Lead.
• Report on status of actuals to plan and coordinate and steer all monthly and regular communications across the VIO – CIO & GTS.
• Support creation of strategic plan and it’s execution
• Help to manage spend controlling and forecasting
• Translate Data-to-information to support business decisions and forecasting.
• Perform Financial impact analysis in support of Global Plan Lead
Continuously challenge why we do things always looking for improvements, efficiencies and optimisation opportunities.
• PC literacy, including Lotus Notes, Microsoft products, DB2, SQL, Cognos, Watson.
• IT literacy, a good level of understanding of technologies and services
• Project management, Proven IBM delivery and project management experience
• Familiar with Agile methods and practices
• Solid understanding of financial management, business management and cost management
• Ability to work under pressure, make decisions to meet critical deadlines
• Positive, with pro-active attitude, flexible, open-minded and innovative, self-driven and organised and leadership experience.
• Strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Relevant Business Degree
At least 3 year’s management experience in Business Operations, Finance, IT or Service Delivery with strong business experience
The ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment is highly desirable as is the ability to work in a matrix organisational structure.
English: Fluent, both verbal and written
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.