Accenture Client Financial Management Specialist in Mumbai, India
Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
Avanade Inc is a progressive technology consulting organization and the joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture designed to rapidly deliver business-critical solutions built from Microsoft technologies.
Position: Specialist -Avanade Client Financial Management
The job would involve end to end financial contract management for Avanade contracts.
• Opportunity support - Prepare and/or review costing and pricing scenarios for consulting contract
• Liaising with onshore CFM to ensure job codes are setup on a timely basis
• Detailed expense reports on a project by project basis being prepared and sent to onshore finance on a prompt and regular basis
• Manage expenses: review and follow-up on questionable or invalid expenses
• Ensuring resources have a valid code before they start working on any project/ engagement
• Flagging up with the relevant regions if a new job code is required
• Ensuring timely & accurate time recording; Establish reconciliation processes
• Works with Delivery to ensure that all projects are invoiced correctly and on-time.
• Works with the CFM Lead and the Service Center team to confirm all Customer invoices get paid on time, and deals with Delivery and/or Business Development if any issue with an invoice arises
• Works with Delivery organization and with the CFM lead ensuring regional compliance of policies and internal controls, mainly contract checklists and revenue recognition policies.
• Prepares the ATMs (Accounting Treatment Memos) for review for direct projects
• Works with Project Managers to monitor engagement profitability
• Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner
• Maintain security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents
• Develop a good knowledge of structured delivery processes, standards, guidelines and document formats
• Work closely with Finance personnel on a daily basis. Maintain significant contact with personnel from all departments. Partner with procurement, accounts payable, controllership, legal, IT, HR, and local Business Development and Delivery Management communities
• Respect diversity
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel and Access);
• Ability to commute to and between client sites; ability to travel and work out of town for extended periods of time, as required.
• Project management and job costing experience essential
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Analyze financial status and advise on corrective action
• Supervise CFM analysts
• Participate in CFM recruiting activities
• Participate in finance collaboration calls, knowledge sharing activities locally and organizationally
• Willingness to work from any Accenture facilities in Bangalore
• CA/ ICWA/ MBA
- Accenture Jobs