Arrow Electronics Financial Analyst I in MX-CMX-Mexico City, Mexico
Position: Financial Analyst I
● Provide support with financial processes including month end close, basic reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
● Perform routine data extract requests from pre-existing queries.
● Answer general customer questions of reporting and query tools.
● Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
● Has no related work experience or has work experience but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
● Works under general supervision
● Has advanced specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as an informal resource for colleagues
● Identifies and resolves key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
● Requires Fluent English level
● Requires Mid-advanced excel management
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 1–2 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience
What’s in it for you
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
30 days of Christmas bonus
40% vacational premium
10 vacation days
Paid Time Off on your birthday
On-site Café with Catering
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Time Type: Full time
Job Category: Accounting/Finance
Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, citizenship, veran status, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state, federal or local laws. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action applies to all employment decisions personnel policies and practices, or programs.
- Arrow Electronics Jobs