HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nursing Assistant in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Is your current role providing you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? If not, consider a new Nursing Assistant opportunity with Grand Strand Medical Center, committed to building a health community across Myrtle Beach and the surrounding Horry and Georgetown Country area. The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish this we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission.
We invite you to learn more about the fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team. Grand Strand is a 345-bed acute care hospital offering the only cardiac surgery program, neurosurgery program and pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) in Horry and Georgetown counties and is a designated Level I Adult Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center by South Carolina DHEC. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued?
We’d love to hear from you. Come join our team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care in the world. Why don't you apply now?
*We offer you a generous compensation package including: competitive pay, 401k and a huge opportunity for growth as you'll be joining the largest hospital corporation in the country. *
We are searching for a Nursing Assistant for a PRN position on our state-of-the-art Telemetry unit.
Essential Core Functions:
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families and the community.
- Prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
You should have:
- Certified Nursing Assistant course completion, completion of first semester in an accredited school of professional nursing or one year of previous nursing assistant experience.
- BLS provider (to be completed within 15 days of hire)
- One (1) year nursing assistant experience required if not already certified or a current student as outlined above.
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Nursing Assistant
Location: South Carolina-Myrtle Beach-Grand Strand Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00104-10818