Frontier Communications Solutions Consultant in MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina
*Solutions Consultant *
We are looking for agents who would like an opportunity to become a Solutions Consultant. The Solutions Consultant serves as a principal link between the company and its high value residential customers.
The solutions consultant will receive numerous contacts each day and ensure customer satisfaction and revenue growth through the upsell of advanced products and services.
Customer transactions focus on service orders, moves and changes, billing adjustments, inquiries, payment arrangements, and solving customer problems.
This position has a commission opportunity paid according to actual sales.
The duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Complete expected orders daily. Meet or exceed position goals.
- Make customized service recommendations and explain how company services will benefit the customer.
- Meet service order accuracy levels. Quote and compute rates accurately.
- Ability to deal with customer’s patiently, tactfully and efficiently. Must be able to present services to the customer for sell opportunities.
- Act as liaison between customers and field personnel. Handle audits both internally and from external sources.
- Field Service billing - issue service orders for customer billing. Handle other “off line” functions as required.
- Required to sit at a stationary work location using a visual display terminal for extensive periods of time.
- Wears headset for extensive periods of time.
- May be required to perform additional duties and tasks as required by the Company
The selection criteria will include but is not limited to:
- Must be able to perform all duties.
- Repair Training preferred.
- Must have Outstanding Overall Performance in Attendance, Call Quality and AHT.
- Good Communication Skills - Written & Verbal.
- Shifts will cover all hours of Operation and you must have a willingness to be available, as needed during, as well as, outside of your scheduled shift.
- Ability to interact in a positive manner with various levels of the leadership team and the agents, while providing professional responses to our customers; questions and concerns during call escalations.
- Have excellent tone of service skills and apply representative quality attributes.
- Handle all residential service and inquiry requests including but not limited to: Must maintain a professional image., working overtime as necessary to meet customer commitments, the ability to work independently, the ability to prioritize assignments and follow through to completion.
- Use and knowledge of computer data entry, type up to 25 wpm, skilled in MS Word & Excel applications, proficient use of 10-key calculator.
- Skilled in managing multiple tasks and prioritization.
- High school education or equivalent, college degree desirable.
- Extended periods of sitting. Verbal telephone communications skills required.
- Onboarding Skills assessment– Results obtained in standard tests for this position must meet minimum requirements established by the Company, in accordance with Company policy.
- Must successfully complete the training process. Training generally includes 6 weeks of classroom and on-the-job training with a final assessment.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.