HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical Unit Seasonal in N Richland Hills, Texas
Registered Nurse – Medical Surgical Unit *
PRN Status* – * Full-time Schedule Days 7A – 7P *
Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital offers a full range of services, specializing in heart and vascular services, orthopedics, surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission for 2013 – 2015.
TheMedical Surgical Unit Registered Nurse (Med Surg RN)is responsible for decisions and actions within the domain of nursing practice. Important aspects of this responsibility are the promotion of a safe and therapeutic environment for both the recipients and providers of nursing care; acquisition of specialized knowledge skills and additional formal education to provide specialized care; demonstration and validation of competence in nursing practice; clinical practice consistent with the policies, procedures and standards of this facility; and supervision of other staff as designated within the department.
SEASONAL STAFF PROGRAM [September 16, 2018 – May 11, 2019]
Must have 1 year of current Medical Surgical RN experience.
Pay Rate: $45/hour *
A completion bonus of$1500to be paid after the successful completion of 16 weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period.
• All seasonal RNs will have one opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
• All Seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
• Two (2) weekend shifts are required each 4-week period.
• Two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager or Designee) are required.
• Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
• Current PRN employees who have committed to work or have worked, on average, a minimum of 96 hours or more in the previous six pay periods, are not eligible to transfer into the seasonal program.
• ADN required; BSN preferred;
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Texas State RN license;
• BLS and ACLS certification required at hire;
• One (1) year of current med surg RN experience is required;
Medical Surgical Registered Nurse RN Med Surg MedSurg Telemetry MS MST Tele MedTele Nurse Ortho
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical Unit Seasonal
Location: Texas-N Richland Hills-Medical City North Hills
Requisition ID: 00444-105371