HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) PACU in N Richland Hills, Texas
Registered Nurse – RN
PACU - Recovery Room
PRN with rotating call
Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills.The hospital offers a full range of services, specializing in heart and vascular services, orthopedics, surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission for 2013 - 2015.
TheRegistered Nurse PACUis responsible for the nursing activities in providing quality patient care. The RN is a resource person and provides guidance to other licensed as well as non-licensed personnel.
- Delivers direct patient care according to established standards.
- Uses systematic, initial, ongoing and discharge assessments to evaluate each patient’s condition.
- Designs and coordinates the implementation of a plan of care to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Collaborates with patient, family and other health care providers to establish plan of care.
- Utilizes established modalities of pain management to assist the patient toward optimal comfort.
- Utilizes guidelines for discharge.
EDUCATION * Graduate of a school of professional nursing.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND/OR CERTIFICATIONS * Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse. Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required 30 days after hire. * Bachelors’ Degree in Nursing and Specialty Certification preferred. * Certified in CPR Required. * Certified in ACLS is required, or must be obtained within three months of hire date.
EXPERIENCE * Minimum of one year of recovery or critical care experience is preferred.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) PACU
Location: Texas-N Richland Hills-Medical City North Hills
Requisition ID: 00444-88265