Comcast Project Manager, Retail Advanced Voice in Naperville, Illinois
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for managing the complete life cycle of straight-forward tomoderately complex projects, including approval, planning, execution,and closeout to ensure planned results are achieved on time. Develops budgets, timelines, and ensures progress-to-plan, as well as tracking critical project achievements. Works with vendors and team to establish and achieve goals. Coordinates the activities of a cross-functional team including exempt and non-exempt employees. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Manages all assigned projects to completion, ensuring on-time delivery, meeting of budgetary demands, and maintenance of overall project ownership.
- Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes.
- Identifies project scope and objectives. Manages a cross-functional team including third party vendors and other resources; coordinates activities to achieve goals.
- Develops, maintains, and manages detailed project plans, action item registers, and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects.
Plans and directs schedule and budget.
- Coordinates resources and needs, developing and maintaining regular contact with vendors for support and services.
- Maintains communication with stakeholders. Provides status reports to Project Managers, vendors, stakeholders, and resources.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer