HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Assistant Director Education in Nashville, Tennessee
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professionals like you to be part of our Education team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You will have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans, including vision and dental. You can even select additional a la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), flex spending accounts for medical childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
The Assistant Director Education is responsible for performing duties as assigned at the SSC. The expectation is that the Assistant Director position is a preparatory position which will include completion of operational training assignments.
What you will do in this role: • Completion of operational training assignments • Provide a high quality resource of knowledge, skills and work experience to the SSC and associated facilities • Determine trends in operational performance and identify process improvement opportunities • Satisfactorily complete special projects as assigned • Assume a lead role for innovation, knowledge sharing and leading practices identification within the SSC and among peer group
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Health Care required. If a desired applicant does not have a Bachelor's degree, the requirement can be waived IF they are currently in a Bachelor's degree program. • Minimum three years’ experience in related area with two of these years being healthcare management experience. Relevant education may substitute experience requirement with SSC Executive approval.
• Experience coaching and developing others, providing feedback, instruction, and development guidance preferred.
• General understanding and knowledge of hospital operations, adult learning theory and principles and instructional design/development techniques, including distance learning methodologies, preferred
• Knowledge of learning sciences, adult learning principles, education delivery methodologies and evaluation preferred.
• Knowledge of learning technologies to support education development and implementation, including learning management systems, virtual classroom delivery tools and education development software, preferred.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare, has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Assistant Director Education
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-PAS - Nashville
Requisition ID: 08942-164523