HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Education Specialist--ICU--Centennial Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee
/Above all else/ /we are committed to the care and improvement of human life./
TriStar Health is the region's largest, most comprehensive healthcare provider. The benefits of hospitals and medical centers working together, sharing the best practices in quality care and focusing on reducing costs, far outweigh the costs of working alone or independently.
TriStar Health is seeking a Full-Time ICU Clinical Education Nurse (RN) for Centennial Medical Center in Nashville, TN.
This position is responsible for enhancing professional practice and the provision of quality patient care by providing evidence-based, quality educational programs and activities that promote professional competency for nursing, inter-professional and non-licensed clinical staff at assigned facility.
- BSN, Healthcare Administration or Education - Required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or other clinical field - Preferred
- 3 Years Clinical Education experience - Required
- 5 Years experience in acute care hospital setting - Required
- Currently licensed as appropriate to education in the state in which he or she practices - Required
- Certification as NPD Practitioner and/or clinical certification as recognized by American Nurse Credentialing Center - Preferred
- BLS - Required
Job: *Education Training & Professional Development
Title: Clinical Education Specialist--ICU--Centennial Medical Center
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Centennial Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08452-68302