Comcast Comcast Business Services - Market Development Representative in Nashville, Tennessee
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for fostering relationships with office property developers,
owners, and managers to support bringing new Comcast Business Services
Internet, Data, Voice, and TV services to their properties.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Communicates to potential subscribers and current customers product
benefits, using appropriate sales techniques.
- Increases sellable business addresses through new building acquisition
while operating within market capital guidelines.
- Positions the value of Comcast's portfolio of Business Services
products to building developers, owners, and managers.
- Develops and implements best marketing practices that contribute to
improved performance and overall success.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to
best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Participates with out-of-the-office meetings with customers on a
regular basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and
skil in presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Business
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer