Brinks Crew Chief in Nashville, Tennessee
Requisition #:30030Location:Nashville TN - B0456
Functional Area:Logistics/TransportationEducation Required:None
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Route Logistics Coordinator.
The Route Logistics Coordinator is the primary point of contact for customers and is responsible for optimizing routes, coordinating field operations activities, providing quality customer service and serving as a liaison for communication between customers and Brink’s facilities. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers and in armored vehicles in transit, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers, including armored vehicles.
• Maximize route efficiencies
• Respond promptly to internal and external customers and manufacturer inquiries to resolve issues and respond appropriately
• Compare system routes with existing routes to identify gaps and areas for improvement
• Accompany drivers en route to identify and remedy potential obstacles
• Maintain and distribute procedures to field personnel
• Educate field personnel on processes, changes and customer requirements
• Conduct needs analysis for prospective new customers
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in dispatch, routing, transportation and/or logistics
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Process improvement experience
• High school diploma or GED
• Excellent ethics and integrity
• High attention to detail
• Collaborative work style
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to work independently
• Professional, positive demeanor
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide eligible employees, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top