HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist- Spring Hill Imaging PRN in Nashville, Tennessee
The CT technologist performs CT scans as well as general x-ray providing the highest level of customer service and image quality.
- Performs CT and radiology exams following protocols and in a timely manner, ensuring a high quality of care.
- Prepares procedure trays with appropriate supplies
- Takes patient history and retrieves any necessary orders or prior images.
- Provides patient history/signs/symptoms appropriate to the exam to the radiologist
- Appropriately completes documentation
- Coordinates patient flow and checks daily list to ensure all exams are complete.
- Supports ALARA
- Informs patient about procedure and answers questions.
- Interacts and professionally communicates with physicians, patients and family members.
- Starts IVs for contrast administration
- Uses power injector
- Maintains all licenses, certifications and accreditations required as outlined in Job Qualifications
- Daily upkeep of departmental work areas (cleaning, stocking, etc)
- Promotes customer service initiative by adhering to the ICARE values
- Supports and participates in quality (QI) and performance improvement (PI) plans.
- Compliance with quarterly targeted metrics (i.e. Kronos, HealthStream, PACS, etc)
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Assists other modalities when needed.
Other duties as assigned.
Graduate of accredited school of radiologic technology
- Current ARRT certification with advanced registry, or registry eligible with advanced CT certification within 1 year of hire.
- 1 year post graduate experience preferred.
- BLS certification required
Title: CT Technologist- Spring Hill Imaging PRN
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Centennial Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00001-64950