HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Director of Clinical Services - CRM in Nashville, Tennessee
HCA has been recognized as a/World’s Most Admired Company/in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry byFortune Magazine .The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCAoperates and jointly owns with physicians 130 surgery centers across the United States. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
We value you and your future. We provide multiple health insurance plan options, tuition reimbursement, and many more programs to cover a wide variety of today’s life and family needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, HCA provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Members of HCA receive consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and many others. Interviews are being set immediately, you are encouraged to apply today!
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITES:
Reporting to the AVP of CRM, this position is responsible for Clinical Services for HCA’s Customer Relationship Management across the HCA National Contact Center Management Group (NCCM).. This position serves as subject matter expert with regard to clinical policies, procedures, guidelines, technology and communication across the enterprise. A key component of this role is to help develop and operationalize clinical programs that support the enterprise in providing and connecting patients to the care they need. The position supports enterprise Service Lines such as Sarah Cannon, Women & Children, Orthopedics, etc. as well as program offerings within the Divisions. The position is responsible for setting the clinical service level agreements and quality standards for all clinical services offered within the NCCM and CRM organization. The position works with HCA National Contact Center Management leadership, IT&S leadership, and business development leadership to monitor program quality and results, and he/she is responsible for ensuring that all CRM and NCCM clinical programs meet expectations for providing value to the patient and the organization. Responsibilities also include working with the HCA Clinical Services Group (CSG) and other HCA clinical organizations to get new protocols and support methods approved. Additionally, this role will work with AVP of CRM Account Management and CRM’s Deployment team to determine market demand and roll out strategies. Knowledge of call center operations and physician relations is required. General knowledge of hospital and physician clinic operations is preferred. The position requires excellent communication and presentation skills as well as a passion for customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Owns all aspects of clinical services program operations forCRM and HCA National Contact Center Management Group (NCCM). Executes the development, implementation and maintenance of clinical service programs and associated policies, procedures, technology and guidelines within HCA Contact Centers
· Coordinates closely with Contact Center Directors, AVP of CRM, CRMDeployment team, and HCA IT&S to ensure clinical processes, policies and technology are in place and consistent across units
· Directs activity within an organization aligned across regions (Matrix Organization) and a variety of CRM-related products
· Assists Divisions with strategic planning for clinical services to include scope, inclusion criteria, physician communication, and hospital-staff training. Assists AVP of Account Management and CRM Deployment team in defining strategic focus for tactical deployment
· Assists CRM Business Development in execution of agile pilot programs as requested
· Ensures compliance audits are scheduled as recommended by HCA corporate and that appropriate changes are made when indicated. Includes compliance training guidelines.
Works with CRM reporting and analytics resources to ensure tracking and reports are established for clinical services that aligns with broader CRM reporting mechanisms
Works with CRM account management to ensure customer feedback from divisions and end users is understood and appropriately acted upon
· Perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by senior leadership.
Education/Experience: * Bachelor's Degree or equivalent demonstrated work experience required
- Preferred Registered Nurse licensed/ability to obtain licensure
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Director of Clinical Services - CRM
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-National Contract Center Management
Requisition ID: 26486-4919