HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Director of Facilities Management in Nashville, Tennessee
_About our Facility:_
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 741-bed comprehensive facility
offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour
emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services.
TriStar Centennial Medical Center's Recognitions & Accreditations:
- The Leapfrog Group "A" Score
- The Joint Commission Accreditation
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- Certified Spine Surgery Program by The Joint Commission
- Gold Seal of Approval® for Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement by The Joint Commission
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Any many, many more! *Job Summary: *
- Manage activities of departments including clinical equipment contracted service.
- Oversees the operation of the engineering department at Ashland City campus.
- Participate/ develop and enforce department/ hospital policies and procedures, including hazard surveillance and incident reporting.
- Coordinates on-going data collection about deficiencies and opportunities for improvement in the environment of care.
- Coordinates on-going collection and dissemination of information from sources such as published hazard alerts and recall reports.
- Coordinates summaries of deficiencies, problems, failures, and user errors related to the managing the environment of care.
- Coordinates the preparation of summaries on findings, recommendations, actions taken, and results of PI activities.
- Assess compliance with the Life Safety Code and manages the Statement Conditions (SOC) when addressing survey-related deficiencies.
*What we offer:* * Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - /Emerging Leaders/ * Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs * Generous PTO Plan * 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure) * Employee Stock Purchase Plan * Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance * Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts * Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner * Any many, many more!
Associates Degree or other, technical training 5 – 10 years experience in facility management Knowledge of JCAHO EC & LS standards Experience with at least two JCAHO surveys Specialized knowledge in areas like building, fire, or utility systems
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Director of Facilities Management
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Centennial Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00001-73345