HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Facility Supply Chain Technician in Nashville, Tennessee
HealthTrust Supply Chain has a full-time opportunity for a Supply Chain Technician at Skyline Medical Center. The Supply Chain Tech is responsible for receiving, keying, and promptly distributing all supplies within the facility, as well as reviewing and maintaining all Min/Max levels for storeroom safety stock as well as all other stocking locations. The Supply Chain Technician is also responsible for conducting physical inventories of all POU areas according to the defined schedule.
- Previous stock/supply experience, strong customer service and time management skills.
- Hospital experience is preferred.
- Ability to work standing/ walking for long periods of time
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Job: *Materials Management Supply Chain & Logistics
Title: Facility Supply Chain Technician
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Skyline Medical Center
Requisition ID: 07847-15808