Comcast INBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE in Nashville, Tennessee
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for promoting and selling Comcast products and services
that are both current and emerging. The Customer Account Executive
(CAE) will approach sales as a way of helping our customers receive the
best value for their money. CAE's must be service-oriented individuals,
able to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive
demeanor. The CAE relates well to the customer, thinks and exercises
sound judgment, and acts responsibly in the customer's and the company's
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to
assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to
wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and
mouse.-Elicits and records customer information and inquiries using
a computerized system.
- Stays up-to-date with current and emerging communications and
entertainment technologies for both the Company and its competition.
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service value.
Articulates our competitive advantage. Maintains excellent oral and
written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate
relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Demonstrates closing techniques consistently, repeatedly, and in a
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective
relationships with customers delivering the Comcast Quality Experience
(CQE). Acts as an Ambassador for Comcast by building rapport with the
customer, supporting, reassuring, and educating the customer throughout
the call.- Promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based
on a logical relationship to the customer's needs and interests. Enters
and confirms sales when appropriate.
- Supports Other lines of business as call volume dictates.- Interacts
and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other
groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality customer experience.
- Achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Attends training as required.- Regular, consistent and punctual
attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable
schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.- Other duties and
responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer