HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Licensed Clinical Coordinator in Nashville, Tennessee
Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services! * * HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal:/the care and improvement of human life./
We are currently looking for an exceptional*Licensed Clinical Coordinator *to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us?Click here!
Direct, plan and coordinate the operations of the clinical and front office functions of a practice while ensuring patient satisfaction.
* * JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: * Coordinate research-related activities with clinical and non-clinical staff throughout the health system. * Assist in ensuring that all new employees are oriented to the program. * Provide education, orientation and in-services for the program staff when deficits in clinical knowledge are identified. * Provide supervision and direction to any clinical trials assistants or other delegates of the Principal Investigator. * Coordinates and manages clinical studies according to OHRP and FDA regulations, as well as, ICH Good Clinical Practices and IRB requirements. * Promote organization to private industry or governmental sponsors of clinical trials. * Assists in preparing study contracts and budgets. * Obtain detailed knowledge of all components of study protocol through independent analysis and review of study to complete all study activities completely. * Attend mandatory educational programs (i.e. Investigator Meetings) which may include traveling to different cities. * Complete all paperwork affiliated with the study, including but not limited to the requirements of the facility, the IRB and the study Sponsor. * Use time constructively and in an organized manner to accomplish assigned responsibilities. * Screen patients and/or their medical records and identify potential subjects for a specific study on a timely basis and within the recruitment period. * Ensure that all subjects meet protocol requirements by utilizing inclusion/exclusion criteria. * Ensure that an original copy of any subjects Informed Consent Document is in the research binders, as well as, a copy on the subject’s medical record. * Schedule all subject visits and procedures to meet protocol requirements. Provide instructions and pertinent dates to ensure proper protocol compliance. * Ensure that all protocol activities are performed by approved research staff. * Ensure that all laboratory samples are collected and processed properly and a timely basis. * If adequately licensed, distribute study medications and perform medical procedures according to the protocol requirements. * Report to the IRB and any research sponsors any and all adverse events experience by the subject. * Server as a liaison between the subject and their care giver. * Serve as the primary contact with the research sponsor. * Serves as the internal expert regarding all study protocols. * Serves as the internal expert on clinical research regulatory matters.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or other health related field.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of two to three solid years of medical office experience in a supervisor or lead role.
- Proven performance in solving operational issues within a healthcare setting.
- Proven performance leading a successful team in a fast paced healthcare setting.
- * LICENSE/CERTIFICATION:
- RN Licensed
- Certification by the Association of Clinical Research Professionals is preferred or working towards certification.
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you’ll join us on our mission!
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Licensed Clinical Coordinator
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-TriStar Joint Replacement Institute
Requisition ID: 24408-78850