HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Patient Service Representative - Food Services in Nashville, Tennessee
_TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center - Nashville, TN_
/Keeping Communities Healthy. Nationally Recognized Care./
A 126-bed state-of-the-art facility, TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center is a full service acute care hospital serving the healthcare needs of Davidson, Williamson and Rutherford counties.
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Centeris looking for a Patient Service Representative - Food Services* (Full-Time, Days and Rotating Weekends)*.
The Patient Services Representative is an individual who, after comprehensive training, is qualified to:
* Prepare/serve food
* Clean/sanitize equipment according to specified standards
* Work in diet office with minimal errors, and work on patient tray line with minimal errors.
* The main function of the Patient Services Representative is to accurately deliver patient meal trays, take meal orders, and pick up soiled meal trays.
_Department Specific Criteria:_ * Communicates any patient related problems to appropriate personnel in a timely manner. * Adheres to confidentiality and patient’s rights policies. * Complies with safety and sanitation procedures. * Follows HACCP guidelines when assembling and distributing food supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply. * Utilizes food service equipment according to department safety procedures. * Follows department and facility wide policies. * Participates in daily line-up meetings, monthly departmental meetings and staff development programs as assigned. * Exhibits pleasant and cheerful demeanor and maintains a positive, can-do attitude towards employees, physicians, patients and visitors.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a food service setting.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively.
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Title: Patient Service Representative - Food Services
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Southern Hills Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00145-64638