Farmers Insurance Recruiter for Farmers Agents in Nashville, Tennessee
*We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world.
Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check outfarmers.com/careersand be sure to follow us onInstagramandLinkedIn!
Implements all active and passive recruiting systems as developed by the Company to attract and retain new agents and agency staff.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates and implements all active and passive recruiting systems as required by Management.
- Administer agent referral program as developed by the Company.
- Utilizes tracking systems to monitor and record recruiting activities as required by Management.
- Determines eligibility of agent candidates utilizing screening and interviewing techniques developed by the Company.
- Implement multiple active recruiting systems, develops and maintains networking sources/centers of influence and ongoing participation in agency career seminars and professional organizations.
- Implement passive recruiting systems utilizing internet resources, job boards and cold calling. Recommends any recruiting, interviewing, testing and selection procedures changes to Management.
- Assist the Recruiting Manager in the training and development of new Recruiters. Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Minimum of one year applicable recruiting or sales experience.
Special Skill Requirement
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: *Strategic Management & Administration
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Recruiter for Farmers Agents
Requisition ID: 190009IK