HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Rehab - 4th Floor (Nights) in Nashville, Tennessee
Serving our community for more than 30 years, TriStar Southern Hills is a 126 Bed facility serving 3 counties in our area. Tristar Southern Hills has been a leader for a wide range of healthcare services, including emergency services, cardiology, orthopedics and rehabilitation. TriStar Southern Hills is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center. There are more than 300 board certified physicians representing more than 20 specialties, many of whom have offices located on our campus.
Shift: Nights, 4th Floor Rehab Team
The RN Team at Southern Hills Medical Center is a tight knit group of hardworking, dedicated healthcare providers with a passion for saving lives. Interested in becoming a part of our nursing team? Apply now!
Primary Purpose of this Position:
To manage individualized, goal-directed nursing care through use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
_The Registered Nurse duties include:_
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Apply Now to learn more about our Amazing Career opportunities!
Required Job Qualifications include: * Current licensure as an RN * Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider. * ACLS Certification Preferred. * Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. * Customer service abilities including effective listening skills. * Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment. * Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Rehab - 4th Floor (Nights)
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Southern Hills Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00145-65000