HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Senior Statistical Programmer - Work From Home in Nashville, Tennessee
SarahCannonDevelopmentInnovationsis a full-service contract research organization (CRO) committed to oncology. We offer a strong scientific leadership, access to patients through Sarah Cannon Research Institute’s Site Management Organization (SMO) and relationships with other clinical sites, and experience in drug development and delivery of clinical trials from First-In-Man through registration level studies, making us the partner of choice for oncology.
Our differentiator is strong operational delivery in partnership with our Site Management Organization and physician leaders to deliver your program efficiently.
We work with Sarah Cannon Research Institute strategic and network sites, along with investigators at sites outside of the Sarah Cannon network. We offer sponsors access to a diverse and dynamic patient population, spanning multiple tumor types and disease stages. With these relationships we further improve the depth and breadth of our therapeutic expertise, enabling it to provide focused, strategic operational support.
Sarah Cannon, the global cancer enterprise of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), offers integrated cancer services with convenient access to state of the art therapies for those facing cancer in communities across the United States and United Kingdom.
This position is responsible for statistical programming of Sarah Cannon clinical trials data.
- You will have the chance to create and review annotated CRF to SDTM datasets
- You will translate SAP into programming specifications for analysis data model (ADaM) datasets
- You will provide input on key study-related documents produced by other functions, such as case report forms, data management plan, statistical analysis plan and TFL specifications
- You will develop, review, validate, and execute SAS programs to craft standard (SDTM and ADaM) and non-standard (custom study specific) datasets
- You will be responsible for the development, review, validation, and execution of SAS programs and you will articulate in presentation-ready outputs (i.e., Tables, Figures, and Listings)
- You will write and validate study and product-level macros and utilities
- You will review of statistical output and clinical study reports
- You will achieve accuracy, quality, and timeliness of all work completed for the project.
- We will communicate effectively within a multi-disciplinary project team and external resources to complete assigned tasks on time and within budget
- Responsible for accuracy and reliability of results. Function as study lead programmer on one or more clinical trials:
- Provide project deliverable oversight, mentorship and direction to the programming team.
- Provide mentorship in programming for complex analysis tables/figures, appropriate procedure/method selection for advance statistical analyses
- You will ensure all programming activities on the study implement to required standards
- We will work closely with the clients and Sarah Cannon project statisticians to ensure that all project achievements are communicated, tracked, and delivered within agreed upon planned timelines
- You will carry out all activities according to Sarah Cannon SOPs working within the framework of the Quality Management System and to Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
You should have the following experience: * Master’s Degree (1-2 year program) * 3-5 years of statistical programming in a clinical trial environment (i.e. pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and/or CRO industries) * Experience programming and reporting with Base SAS, SAS/Macro, SAS/STAT, SAS Language, SAS/ODS and SAS/Graph * Experience with industry data standards, such as CDISC/SDTM, ADaM data models. * Proven the ability to create/produce tables, figures and listings (TFLs) * Strong knowledge in developing SDTM/ADaM datasets
It would be preferred if you had:
- 5 years of SAS programming experience from a biotech/pharma/CRO
- SAS Programming in oncology studies or trials Do you find this opportunity compelling? Do you want to be part of something bigger than yourself? If so we encourage you to apply. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Senior Statistical Programmer - Work From Home
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Sarah Cannon Clinical Operations
Requisition ID: 25319-5460