Comcast Supervisor, Client Solutions (Pre-Sales Strategy) in Nashville, Tennessee
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for supervising a team that is supporting the pre-sales activities of assigned strategic accounts including prospecting new clients, account stewardship, assisting with proposals, presentations, and research. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Aids and supervises those that aid Account Executives in building client proposals, advertising schedules, and pricing focusing on bundled sales (sports, advanced media & promotions.)
- Assists and supervises those that assist in the development of sales presentations and materials that address customer needs and highlight the benefits of buying our products or services, focusing on bundled sales opportunities.
- Assists and supervises those that assist in the planning of client promotions to meet marketing objectives, including working with marketing and promotions to plan, price and arrange each event.
- Gathers research information and data from available sources to assist Account Executives in client positioning (focusing on share growth, churn reduction and new business.)
- Solidifies relationships with key client personnel through Account Executive involvement and direction. Works with the post-sales team to provide additional stewardship direction in regard to make goods.
- Monitors competitive media spending for strategic accounts to keep Account Executives informed on what else a client may be buying to create up-sell opportunities.
- Keeps detailed reports on all added value, bonus, promotions, and entertainment for each client for tracking purposes and to be used at contract Negotiating/up-sell/retention.
- Interacts with Account Executives regarding research, programming, advanced media, sports, and promotions.
- Participates in quarterly business plan meetings and takes an active role in targeting strategic accounts by learning marketing objectives, identifying key influencers and decision-makers, and brainstorming ideas. Participates in sales meetings and training programs
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer