HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Team Lead - PACU - Orthopedics in Nashville, Tennessee
_TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN_ _ _ _Specialty Team Lead (RN) – PACU - Advanced Joint Replacement Institute_ __ Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
Promotes customer service initiatives. Demonstrated knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served. Requires interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients and their families, physicians, peers, and any other personnel required for patient care.
- Assumes responsibility for clinical and resource management of unit (24 hrs/day).
- Assumes responsibility for employee, physician, and patient satisfaction
- Assumes responsibility for standards of practice and for quality of patient care
- Promotes hospital customer service initiatives
- Ensures staff within their service line provide required licensure/certification within hospital required timeframe
- Completes yearly performance reviews with each staff member
- Administration of disciplinary action per policy with management assistance/approval
Acts as a resource person and provided direction to other members of the healthcare team to ensure comprehensive and safe patient care
Current RN Licensure, in good standing TN RN license-Expiration date ___
- Communication and Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with internal and external customers
- BLS as required, ACLS/PALS preferred BLS/ ACLS / PALS -Expiration date(s)__
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years clinical experience and 1-2 years progressive management preferred 6.**If hired without Bachelor’s degree, encouraged to be actively pursuing degree
- Certification within area of expertise within 3 years of role acceptance
ARMY MOS - 66W or 66N Air Force AFSC - 46NX and 46SX
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Team Lead - PACU - Orthopedics
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Centennial Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00001-69515