Northwell Health Sr Developer BI (MDM Preferred) in New Hyde Park, New York
Req Number 001P7Q
Job Category Information Technology
The MDM Sr. Developer will be a core member of the Data Integrity team responsible for planning, designing and developing MDM solution for provider and location. Responsibilities include conceptual design, architecture and topology, solution design and implementation.
The MDM Technical developer performs full systems lifecycle management activities for IBM Infosphere MDM product as part of the cross-functional MDM team:
• Translate business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
• Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
• Develop application support documentation as required by the application support teams for acceptance of systems changes into production.
• Build and test production deployment packages and implementation plans for scheduled systems enhancements.
• Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
• Participate in implement, maintain, and improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes, tools, and environments where appropriate.
• Contribute to and work to meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of effort required for development deliverables, by providing updates on project progress to development and project management, and by escalating issues that might affect project success to management.
• Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
• Prior experience in design and developing Mast Data Management applications. Strong preference to IBM Infosphere, Advanced Edition (AE).
• Prior experience in Development and maintenance of tooling for InfoSphere MDM platform based on Rational Application Developer (RAD), Workbench, and Java associated technologies such JEE, OSGi.
• Preferred to have strong WebSphere Application Server experience.
• Prior experience in working with IBM Business Process Management (BPM) tool.
• Prior experience in working with JMS/MQ or other messaging technologies.
• Prior experience in experience designing and developing applications on Oracle DB. Data modeling experience.
• Prior experience in designing and developing a complex multi-tiered application with Services Oriented Architecture (SOA).
• Prior experience in designing and developing RESTful Services and SOAP-based Web Services.