Northwell Health Talent Sourcing Specialist, HR, Research Experience Strongly Pref. in New Hyde Park, New York
Req Number 001TBC
Job Category Human Resources
Develops and implements innovative sourcing strategies to develop, expand, and manage active and passive talent pools for all System jobs.
Stays abreast of sourcing tools and technologies and utilizes various strategies (for example, social networking sites, blogs, user groups, etc.) to develop candidate profiles and build internal talent pools.
Manages the applicant tracking system (ATS) to track progress of searches, and documents leads and candidates.
Oversees Open House and on-site events to recruit candidates as needed. Attends job fairs and represents the Health System.
Oversees contingency searches, contractor agency agreements and job boards. Creates and develop postings for public job boards.
Strategizes with Talent Specialists and/or hiring managers to understand position requirements and short and long term talent needs.
Creates, reviews, and maintains talent profile library and position profiles.
Reviews resumes received and conduct preliminary candidate screenings. Provides recommendations to Talent Specialists.
Communicates with candidates to follow up on process steps and promotes the Health System as a positive employment choice.
Maintains strong understanding of and compliance with all employment regulations and policies.
Performs related duties, as required.
*ADA Essential Functions
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development, Psychology or related field required.
• Minimum of three (3) years experience in recruiting and sourcing required.
• Knowledge of and experience in internet navigation, social media and electronic communications.
• Knowledge of Taleo Applicant Tracking System, preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills, including ability to juggle multiple assignments and excel in a highly visible, high-pressure environment.
• Strong writing and communication skills.