HCA, Hospital Corporation of America PACU Nurse PRN in New Port Richey, Florida
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a PACU Nurse today with our Ambulatory Surgery Division.
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a PACU Nurse for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We are seeking a PACU Nurse who demonstrates the values of our company by caring like family. You will ensure safe and effective nursing care rendered postoperatively until the patient is dismissed from the facility. With your expertise, our center will continue its’ legacy of employing nurses who contribute to the company’s mission and vision.
What you will do in this role:
- Prepare your patients’ care area adequately and ensure necessary equipment and supplies and provided
- You will demonstrate proper airway management techniques
- Monitor your patients according to policy (vital signs, temperature, cardiac, etc.).
- You will exhibit proper technique for insertion, maintenance, and removal of IV catheters and saline locks
- Perform and document head to toe evaluation of your patients utilizing an approved scoring system in line with HCA policy and procedure
- Check dressings and/or operative site of your patients and report abnormalities to the surgeon
- Provide a safe and comforting environment for your patients and family
- Ensure your patients meet discharge criteria
New Port Richey Surgery Center at Trinity is very proud to have a long and distinguished reputation as a provider of ambulatory surgical care in New Port Richey Florida. We offer a state of the art facility with the newest technology in our 4 operating room suites and 2 procedure rooms. Performing around 330 cases per month, our specialties include GYN, Podiatry, ENT, Orthopedics, Urology, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Cardiology, Vascular, and Pain Management. We are AAAHC accredited surgery center for HCA Healthcare. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
The New Port Richey Surgery Center at Trinity is a beautiful new facility located in an up and coming area of north Tampa not far from I-75. The facility is very large promoting future growth opportunities. The equipment is state of the art, current with the industry standards.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our PACU Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
Qualifications you will need: * Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing. * Minimum 2 years of experience in a PACU or ICU setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center. * Active RN license as required by state of employment. * Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment.* *online certification not acceptable. * ACLS required. * PALS as required by facility. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: PACU Nurse PRN
Location: Florida-New Port Richey-New Port Richey Surgery Center at Trinity
Requisition ID: 07274-3447