Bank of America Administrative Assistant III in New York, New York
Position Description & Responsibilities:
Global Corporate Strategy, comprising Global Principal Investments (GPI), Corporate Development and Corporate Strategy, works closely with Bank of America’s eight lines of business to evaluate and execute strategic initiatives including equity investments, special projects, M&A, divestitures and other strategic transactions. This position resides in the Global Corporate Strategy Group and supports the Core Strategy, Global Principal Investments and Business Support teams.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Scheduling of meetings and calendar management.
• Screen & respond to incoming calls: forward & respond pro-actively as appropriate
• Prepare managers for day meetings including daily calendar, assist in compiling and organizing documents and materials for meetings
• Accurately arrange complex, detailed and frequently changing travel plans and itineraries
• Travel & Expense processing
• Assist with various administrative aspects of the department
• Assist with on-boarding & off-boarding employees & contractors;
• Handling Technology and equipment issues
• Assisting with Facilities management, visitor access
• Sharepoint site management
• May assist other Sr. members of the leadership team when needed
• The Administrative Assistant should be resourceful and able to work autonomously across a complex organization structure.
• Must be able to be adaptable and work with well with people with different interpersonal styles.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Must have a minimum of 3-5 + years of administrative support experience
· Demonstrated ability in either current or prior positions to interact with senior level executives
· Ability to work independently, multi–task, manage time wisely; handle confidential and sensitive material with highest degree of integrity.
· Advanced Microsoft Office Suite - PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
· Experience navigating across a matrixed environment to get information, provide input, or to integrate work as needed.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong understanding and navigation of information systems.
· Experience working in a team environment.
· Extremely organized, with proven prioritization and multi-tasking abilities.
· Meticulous attention to detail and high standard for data integrity and quality work.
· Strong organizational skills, effective time management and prioritization.
· Effectively leverage resources available.
· Comfortable handling access to confidential records and conform with associate privacy
· Ability to work independently; a self-starter.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Experience with Concur and Ariba
· Calendar management experience (Outlook)
Enterprise Role Overview
Performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support functions including composing, signing and releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence. Usually relieves management of administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for department; may manage a number of different and often conflicting objectives, projects or activities at one time. Communicates with executives and line management to gather or convey relevant information. May be involved in high-level client contact and exposure to sensitive information, and must use considerable tact, diplomacy and judgment. Advanced administrative and analytical skills. Thorough knowledge of a variety of software programs.
Posting Date : 04/09/2018
New York, NY, BANK OF AMERICA TOWER, ONE BRYANT PARK,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.