Comcast Advisory Services New Business Manager in New York, New York
FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, comprised of FreeWheel Publishers, FreeWheel Markets, and FreeWheel Advertisers empowers all segments of The New TV Ecosystem. We are structured to provide the full breadth of solutions the advertising industry needs to achieve their goals. We power the technology, data enablement, and convergent marketplaces required to ensure buyers and sellers can transact across all screens, across all data types, and all sales channels, in order to ensure the ultimate goal results for marketers. With offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Paris, Beijing, and across the globe, FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Advisory Services team helps FreeWheel's premium publisher and distributor clients solve some of their most complicated problems. The New York-based Advisory Services New Business Manager will support this mission by working with the sales, relationship management, and advisory services teams to identify, scope, pitch, and win new business. The Advisory Services New Business Manager will report to the Vice President, Advisory Services based in New York, NY and be a part of the Advisory Services management team.
This is the perfect role if you like rolling up your sleeves and solving complicated, client-facing problems and you
- Want to become an expert in all things digital video
- Want to work with the biggest names in the industry (E.g. Viacom, ESPN, FOX, Aol., Sky)
- Enjoy thinking about how business problems connect to technical solutions
- Are looking for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial working environment with a clear leader of the television advertising technology space
- Evangelize advisory services throughout the organization, especially with the revenue and new business teams
- Work with the revenue team to identify problems in client organizations that can be solved through advisory services
- Lead new business workshops with prospects and existing clients
- Prepare, organize, and disseminate a library of strategic sales and marketing materials like capabilities decks, case studies, and solution overviews
- Serving as a subject-matter-expert for the SRM team on advisory services
- Develop and implement a robust new business process, including creating tools and templates
- Work with the advisory team by "quarterbacking" the sales and proposal development process
- Coach advisory services leaders on sales strategies, language, and proposal design
- Manage the proposal and contracting process & negotiate final language with clients
- Identify long term advisory services opportunities and work with advisory services leadership to develop and sell new solutions
- 5-10 years of experience selling consulting, professional services, or advisory services for a consultancy, technology company, or at an agency
- Experience with CRM tools, pipeline management, and sales enablement
- Foundation in technology with a strong understanding of web, mobile, video strongly preferred.
- Collaborative and able to work with a variety of roles, including sales, account management, and professional services
- General understanding and excitement around the online video business, the TV and cable industry and the challenges facing both the industry, content owners and distributors.
- Ability to proactively manage yourself against a robust workload with multiple concurrent projects and tight deadlines, from engagement design through execution.
- Passion for learning new products, ideas and systems quickly, combined with the ability to translate business requirements to meet their strategic goals
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree required
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
Life is short. Work someplace great.
FreeWheel offers a dynamic, flexible work environment with competitive salary and benefits packages. The challenges we solve are serious, but we're not. We have fun everyday because we love what we do. We are on a mission to shape the future of television and this is your chance to be part of it. Want to join the team that's already thinking about what TV is going to look like five years from now?
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer