Accenture Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager in New York, New York
Introducing the Accenture Microsoft Business Group
Accenture and Microsoft recently announced the launch of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG). The Accenture Microsoft Business Group elevates a longstanding strategic alliance among Avanade, Accenture, and Microsoft by combining service capabilities, global scale and joint solution development in an unparalleled way to help clients to digitally transform their businesses and gain competitive advantage through full leverage of the Microsoft eco-system. In fact, AMBG represents the largest partner investment in leveraging the enterprise-wide potential of Microsoft technology to date and brings together the largest group of Microsoft solution experts in the world.
As part of AMBG, we are building a market-leading Advisory team to help some of the world’s largest and most well-known companies master their digital transformation journey with Microsoft. The team is growing rapidly and need to recruit inspiring business technology advisors and expert engineers with a passion for shaping, selling and delivering transformational solutions that make a real difference for our clients.
About your future role:
As a Business Transformation Advisor in the AMBG Advisory team, you’ll play a key role in in shaping, selling and delivering end to end transformation programs leveraging Microsoft Technologies throughout the project lifecycle.
You will act as a value architect and co-create solutions and roadmaps with a strong business outcome focus while aligning to clients business objectives and technology strategies. In that capacity you will be communicating across all levels of the organization and be an advisor for the C-suite.
A confident business professional who spots and stays ahead of platform and function trends and know how to translate client goals into clear and actionable outcomes that everyone can get behind. You know how to fully utilize the Microsoft technology platform to create end-to end solutions for your clients. The more complex their challenges, the more excited you are about leading the charge to solve them.
• Engage with C level clients and key decision makers on the business challenges/trends and the value potential of Microsoft technology platform incl. Azure, Dynamics & Office to solve for strategic business needs
• Support clients in defining their cloud enabled transformation journey through the development of business cases & value roadmaps to be positioned throughout the project life cycle (including origination, proposal development and client presentations)
• Set strategic – and achievable –goals for clients and project teams and find the smartest approach to create value at speed within a client’s unique digital transformation context
• Lead and manage client and internal teams on projects of varying size and scope – helping to define and execute transformation roadmaps
• Build an enterprise architecture strategy by scoping and defining requirements, business objectives, perform gap-analysis, and map business needs to Microsoft technology solutions
• Play the role of a master mind to create and own the target e2e enterprise architecture blue print ensuring continuous alignment of transformation progress and changing client needs
• Become a trusted advisor to help your clients, team, and Accenture Leadership stay current on trends, and innovations across your area of expertise
• Harvest and build thought leadership, assets, best practices and contribute to the continuous growth of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory team
• Build relevant local relationships with Accenture, Avanade, Microsoft and the larger technology ecosystem.
Be ready to build those air miles with weekly travel. To be considered candidate's must be able to travel Monday - Thursday on a weekly basis; also referred to as 100% travel.
• Minimum of 8 years of consulting experience in a professional services/consulting or industry setting at the intersection of business and technology
• Minimum of 8 years of experience with large scale, technology enabled business transformation leveraging the Microsoft product set
• Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in strategy & enterprise architecture design (incl. e.g. business architecture, process architecture, integration architecture, user experience, process improvement)
• Demonstrated experience leading large-scale e2e transformations leveraging agile delivery patterns (i.e. ability to scope out, plan, and deliver a program on time and on budget while realizing agreed business outcomes)
• Confident presenting to and working directly with the C-Suite and an experienced storyteller able to explain complex concepts to all types of stakeholders
• Proven people developer with a passion for managing and growing teams
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
• Experience in Design Thinking Methodologies
• Use of proven Business Architect methodologies
• Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
• Experience managing multi-shore projects
• Microsoft and other cloud platform certifications
• Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity)
• Experience leading and mentoring high performing teams
• Customer oriented and great at building client relationships at all levels
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• The ability to build strong internal network/relationships within the eco-system
• Understanding of multicultural teams
• A positive, enthusiastic, and passionate attitude
• Fluency in multiple foreign languages
You will be challenged by:
• Working as part of our newly created Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory team
• Delivering truly innovative work on the back of emergent technologies
• Working in multidisciplinary teams across diverse geographic locations
• Teaming with high caliber Accenture, Avanade and Microsoft colleagues
• Leveraging the full power of the Accenture and Avanade global capabilities
• Being part of a fast-paced environment with the continuous need to learn, grow and excel
What’s in it for you?
When joining us, you will be part of a global network with the opportunity to be a pioneer and build enterprise-wide, industry-specific solutions and strategies leveraging Microsoft Technologies. You will have the ability to harness the unparalleled capabilities, global scale and solution development of three powerhouse teams: Accenture’s broad industry expertise, Microsoft’s powerful digital technologies and Avanade’s specialization in the Microsoft ecosystem. Go as far as your ambition takes you with near-limitless opportunities to advance your career with comprehensive training opportunities, professional development and certification support. Lead and innovate with a diverse, committed team in an inclusive and creative environment. Experience the sheer variety of work we do, which provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- Accenture Jobs