CBRE Intern in New York, New York
About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE has a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
As a Fortune 500 worldwide leader in real estate services, CBRE’s more than 70,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. When it comes to real estate, CBRE sees potential everywhere. We turn scale into strength, expense into performance, and property into prosperity. Visit CBRE.com.
As a Fortune 500 worldwide leader in real estate services, CBRE’s more than 70,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. When it comes to real estate, CBRE sees potential everywhere. We turn scale into strength, expense into performance, and property into prosperity.
This internship is designed for current law students seeking a career in commercial real estate. Participation in the program is intended to provide a well-rounded view of the commercial real estate business and an opportunity to gain valuable skills, earned by working alongside talented professionals in the largest and most successful global commercial real estate services firm. Projects will include research, drafting brokerage agreements and analysis of various regulations applicable to the Company’s services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review and analyze brokerage agreements to identify key business/legal issues.
• Conduct legal research and prepare memoranda on various regulatory issues applicable to commercial real estate.
• Assist in-house lawyers in updating standard forms and drafting new provisions for supervisory review.
• Assist in-house lawyers in drafting brokerage agreements, contracts and other legal instruments.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
• 2nd or 3rd year law student with strong academic background. Completion of at least one real estate or other business-related course would be helpful.
• Candidates should be self-motivated, creative and disciplined, and exhibit strong multi-tasking skills, practical decision-making ability and strong interpersonal skills.
• Responsiveness and quality service delivery to the corporate client is paramount.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
This internship program description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by interns. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of the intern.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
- CBRE Jobs