Bank of America Junior Research Associate- US Equity Research (Major Pharma) in New York, New York
The candidate will work alongside their Senior Analyst and Junior Analyst peers in all aspects, from idea generation to company/healthcare meetings, including but not limited to the following:
· Perform complex financial modeling & valuation work.
· Write regular industry and company reports and company launch initiations from scratch.
· Develop databases integral to our research product.
· Demonstrate strong industry knowledge and business judgment.
· Work with Senior Analysts to develop key industry themes.
· Build relationships and facilitate information flow with contacts at covered companies.
· Participate and contribute to client meetings and events.
· Attend meetings and interact with key opinion leaders.
· Closely follow and understand market, industry and company specific activity, and relay to analyst when traveling.
· Seek out new,value-added, and/orunusual sources of information.
· Leverage our robust network of industry contacts.
· Interact regularly with clients.
PhD or MD preferred.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and intense environment.
Major(s) and areas of academic excellence must include Accounting and Finance.
Strong writing and spreadsheet skills.
Must enjoy working in industry databases and websites, and performing desktop and field research.
Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task.
Posting Date : 07/12/2018
New York, NY, BANK OF AMERICA TOWER, ONE BRYANT PARK,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.