KeyBank Key Family Office Relationship Manager in New York, New York
Key Family Office Relationship ManagerinNew York, NYatKey Bank- Corporate
Date Posted: 1/1/2020
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: 1301 6th Avenue New York, NY
Job Type: Banking
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 1/1/2020
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyCorp (Key) is one of the nation s largest financial services companies. Key provides investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance and investment banking products to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally.
Our goal is to be the best regional bank in the U.S. What that means is we put our clients needs first and take a customized approach to meeting those needs. At Key we ve made a promise to our clients that they will always have a champion in us. To deliver on that promise, we re committed to building a team of engaged employees who do the right thing for our clients and help them achieve their financial goals each and every day.
JOB BRIEF (PURPOSE)
• Senior advisor that exclusively works with UHNW families with a net-worth of greater than $25MM
• Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external referrals for FW prospects
• Has a command of the Family Wealth value proposition and family office capabilities
• Responsible for revenue growth on the relationship
• Responsible for developing, documenting and executing on comprehensive sales and service strategy for uhnw families including the next gen
• Responsible for the implementation of the targeted Family Wealth onboarding plan
• Responsible for engaging senior leadership on the relationship
• Leads the internal team and works closely with the Family Office Director to implement the client strategy
• Is an astute and savvy competitor maintaining knowledge of strengths and weaknesses and product offerings and pricing of the competition.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Senior level advisor who has significant depth, breadth, and experience to effectively serve as the lead advisor for a large and complex UHNW family
• Establishes deep trust and confidence with Family Wealth clients while to position the team as the Trusted Advisors.
• Develops a deep knowledge of our Family Wealth client s entire financial and family situation.
• Serves as the primary point of contact for new referrals
• Develops internal and external relationships to generate new opportunities
• Participates in professional associations and events to demonstrate professional credibility and to develop and expand COI relationships
• Orchestrates and drives the overall sales process with a new prospect
• Accountable for revenue growth and sales on the relationship
• Works closely with the Family Office Director to identify and prioritize opportunities to deepen relationships
• Leads the onboarding process for new families in partnership with the Family Office Director
Client Service and Retention
• Responsible for the overall execution of the client experience
• Responsible for the development and documentation of the client strategy
• Partners closely with the Family Office Director to provide the level of service clients expect from Key Family Wealth.
• Responsible for retaining and deepening relationships including the development of the next generation
• Ten plus years of advisory experience with ultra high net worth individuals, families and family offices
• Graduate degree in business related field or equivalent experience
• Depth and breadth of knowledge of tax, investments, and estate planning strategies for uhnw families
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal) on full spectrum of client and COI profiles – from entreprenurial business owners to C-level executives to younger generations
• Demonstrated dedicated commitment and proven track record in cultivating existing client relationships with a view toward revenue enhancement and profitability
• Recognition as a Trusted Advisor with experience working directly with high net worth or high profile individuals
• Expert management skills in fostering, facilitating and delivering on the ultra high net worth market expectations
• JD, CPA, CFA, CFP or Master s Degree
• Demonstrated new business accomplishments in ultra high net worth market
• Prior experience as author of published industry articles
• Experience as subject-matter-expert to in-house and industry groups
EQUIPMENT USED/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Microsoft Office products and other computer applications and software (Word and Excel)
• Standard office equipment
• On the job and as required to maintain licenses and certifications
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.