Marsh & McLennan Marketing Associate (North America) in New York, New York
About Oliver Wyman Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across 26 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 4700+ professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman’s thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies. Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman: www.oliverwyman.com Job Overview: The Marketing Associate is a member of the operational excellence marketing impact team. This professional services & marketing campaign expert builds, executes and reports on channel distribution of Intellectual Capital (IC), News and Events campaigns, and will support the execution and reporting of North America campaigns. A successful candidate will have strong project management and technical skills, and experience utilizing CRM, e-mail marketing, marketing automation, social media and digital platforms.
· Work closely with the regional North American marketing team and responsible for producing marketing reports & KPIs for marketing campaigns in the region.
· Develop new marketing e-mail strategies and best practices leveraging new marketing automation tools such as Journey Builder.
· Work with our internal Design, Translation & Publication (DTP+) to create and produce our IC and digital assets.
· Perform day-to-day marketing activities including email campaign, social media asset creation and web landing page set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
· Manage campaign execution through target segmentation, data analytics, list management, and relationship management through our CRM system.
· Support the on-boarding of new contacts and accounts for new hires into CRM from systems such as Outlook, Excel and LinkedIn. · Build email & web pages that are responsive and within corporate style guidelines · Employ testing and tracking tools using A/B testing and leveraging services such as Google analytics to improve our e-mail and web marketing results. · Troubleshoot technical issues related to templates, email rendering, IP/domain reputation, and other factors affecting successful email delivery. · Track performance data from campaigns to measure success and incorporate learnings in future campaigns · Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM, CASL and North American anti-spam regulations laws. · Create and maintain training materials on campaign processes and best practices. QualificationsExperience Required: · Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business is preferred · 3+ years of marketing campaign experience · Experience with Horizontal and regional marketing · Experience producing marketing content for different channels including PR, social media and web · Project management and high volume campaign scheduling experience · Experience using HTML and CSS to build emails and landing pages · Experience in financial services, management consultancy and/or professional services environment is preferred
Skills and Attributes: · Strong analytical and planning skills to assess performance of marketing efforts and understand budget impact · Strong project manager able to work independently and in teams to create, manage, and meet deadlines · Flexible attitude, hard-working and results driven; comfortable working in an “unstructured” environment where priorities often shift · Excellent writing and verbal skills are essential · Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage one’s own time · Self-starter who has an appetite for learning and is driven to excel and grow · Have a passion for ideas and strong intellect that will lead to positive collaboration experiences · Sharp intellect, self-confident and highly articulate, with a style which is both proactive and responsive · Creative and innovative thinker who pushes boundaries when necessary · Ability to interact with people at all levels within the organization and part of a team in a collaborative fashion globally · Ability to manage a heavy work volume and meet deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment · Service focused – dedicated to meeting the expectations of all staff through securing effective relationships with clients and executing deliverables to the highest standards · Problem solver – able to work with other teams and staff members effectively to reach a viable solution and goal
Technical Skills: · Proven success in working with CRM and marketing automation systems · Advanced Excel and marketing analytics knowledge NEW008AI-en