Verizon Product Manager - Customer Promotional Journey in New York, New York
What you’ll be doing...
About our team:
The Verizon Experience Team is a new internal group tasked with evolving the Verizon customer experience across all channels and touch points through the design and implementation of innovative products and services that customers love. The team is assembling the brightest designers, design strategists, researchers, and product managers to collaborate within teams shaping the most important touch points across the customer journey.
About this role:
An Experience Manager is a Product Manager who balances Business, Technology and Design priorities to deliver brand defining service experiences. One in three Americans use Verizon, so your work will have meaningful impact at massive scale. Work will span the delivery process, from identifying customer needs, to defining the experiences, to ensuring successful launch and ongoing enhancements. You will lead an integrated team that represents the customer, the business and the development teams. You’ll also play a key role in championing user-centered design within the organization and building relationships between key teams to orchestrate best in class experiences. The ideal candidate will be a team player, with excellent communication skills and the ability to work across multiple stakeholder groups in a matrix organization.
What you’ll be doing:
● Define and socialize experience value propositions based upon customer insights and behavioral data to improve promotional journey for customers resulting in simple and easy to discover and redeem promotional offers. Align with cross-functional leadership to leverage key initiatives in other areas of the business that could enhance the overall value proposition.
● Work on evolving flash sales to allow for combo offers such as accessories and BOGO and integrating into promotion display platforms. Additionally, lead enhancement of simple and easy-to-understand promotion tracker with order status clarity and notifications of key activities.
● Work with business on prioritization and management of all aspects of the experience(product) roadmap through collaboration/input from other team members. Core to the role is clearly articulating the level of effort to enable and lead prioritization.
● Provide direction, guidance, and translate business requirements and customer insights for designers, IT, and other key stakeholders. This direction can include performing analysis, defining requirements/user stories, working with teams to develop solutions to meet these requirements, and to test and deliver experiences with the customer in mind.
● Serve as a trusted advisor across teams and the business on how an experience does/could manifest throughout the product.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
● 5+ years of consumer-facing digital product management experience in a leadership capacity.
● Proven track record successfully leading products through the entire product life cycle.
● BS/BA required.
● Ability to work based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey with occasional travel to 140 West St. New York and Piscataway, NJ office. Legal authorization to work in the US is required.
Even better if you have:
● Deeply grounded in the use of data and insights to drive decision making process.
● BS/BA required; Advanced degree in computer science and engineering a plus.
● A track record of gaining the trust and respect of others so as to build and lead world-class teams in transformational and high growth environments.
● History of building next gen experiences at scale with cutting edge organizations. Work experience with start-ups or highly matrixed corporations a plus.
● Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with ability to diagnose problems, and lead quick resolution.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
● Comfort managing concurrent projects in a fast-based, results-driven environment with equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning and tactical daily execution.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.