IBM Scrum Master in NEW YORK, New York
We are looking for applicants who will thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, fun-spirited, collaborative environment and desire creative freedom and an opportunity to work on high performing teams!
The IBM CIO organization is looking for an experienced scrum master to lead software development team.
We play a major role in delivering technology to the IBMers. Our applications are built by self-directed, end-to-end development teams and we are looking for Scrum Master with experience leading and motivating teams to reach their full potential.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for these positions now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 5+ years of Agile project management experience leading a cross functional software development team
• Demonstrated collaboration skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical contributors, as well as between development teams and senior leadership.
• Proven talent for uniting and motivating teams towards a common goal.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Certified Scum Master or other relevant Agile project management Certifications (CSM, SAFe or PMI-ACP)
• An understanding of web and mobile application technologies
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.