KeyBank Senior Full Stack Engineer (Laurel Road) in New York, New York
Senior Full Stack Engineer (Laurel Road)inNew York, NYatKey Bank- Corporate
Date Posted: 9/22/2020
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: 1995 Broadway New York, NY
Date Posted: 9/22/2020
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyCorp (Key) is one of the nation s largest financial services companies. Key provides investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance and investment banking products to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally.
Our goal is to be the best regional bank in the U.S. What that means is we put our clients needs first and take a customized approach to meeting those needs. At Key we ve made a promise to our clients that they will always have a champion in us. To deliver on that promise, we re committed to building a team of engaged employees who do the right thing for our clients and help them achieve their financial goals each and every day.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Maintain very high levels of product quality and regulatory compliance through the use of test automation, code coverage tools, documentation, thoroughness in implementation, as well as following existing processes.
• Work with outsourced technical personnel.
• Support the team in accomplishing all technical tasks, by understanding and fully utilizing existing frameworks and architecture.
• Propose new frameworks, 3rd party API, platforms, microservices, and architecture.
• Use organization s cloud based infrastructure, including 3rd party services, SaaS, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
• Participate in various Agile meetings: Poker Planning, Iteration Planning, Daily Scrum, Iteration Review, and Retrospective.
• Estimate time for User Stories. Work with Module Owners to understand and, if needed, improve requirements. Work with QA to resolve defects. Complete User Stories to the satisfaction of Module and Product Owners.
• 3+ years of software engineering experience
• Knowledge of Java 1.6• Knowledge of AngularJS, ReactJS, or ExtJS
• Knowledge of Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, or MS SQL
PostgreSQL, Hibernate and other ORMs, Spring Data, and QueryDSL.
Tomcat, Heroku, and AWS
FICO Blaze and other Business Decision Servers, OutSystems
REST and SOAP
Knowledge of the Agile process and Test Driven Development
Integration and Unit Testing Frameworks
Experience in startup companies
Authorship of independent projects
Bachelor degree in Computer Science
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.