Comcast Senior Manager, Design in New York, New York
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for determining and implementing the direction of all digital design and UX for the corporate creative team. Ensures the development of design concepts to meet defined needs. Sets the art direction and manages the design and development work in support of assigned projects. Full digital experience across all platforms is required. Manages designers, developers and freelancers undertaking discrete design projects and provides subject matter expertise as required. Develops department processes and procedures. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Oversees the determination and implementation of interface design, configurations,
graphics, and development for assigned projects.
- Leads the charge and works with marketing counterparts on all things digital.
- Full expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and all digital design and development software. Able to work across all media to compliment video and brand design work.
- Establishes and communicates rationale behind art direction.
- Creates, reviews, and approves creative briefs, mood boards, design concepts, and
design through production.
- Reviews and approves design concepts, designs, and art work.
- Identifies and learns new technologies and design techniques and takes lead role in
sharing knowledge. Involved with design organizations and keeps up to date on latest
developments in the field.
- Assures design teams adherence to schedules and implementation plans keeping the
appropriate parties and leadership up-to-date.
- Creates and enforces department processes and procedures.
- Makes recommendations of equipment and resources that directly effect
- Takes a proactive role to improve the quality and efficiency of the department and
push the envelope of creative and technology.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and
weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary. Can do attitude is a must!
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Arts & Humanities
-Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer