Brinks Senior Operations Manager, Cash in Transit in New York, New York
Senior Operations Manager, Cash in Transit
Requisition #:32196Location:New York NY - B0490
Functional Area:Education Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:Potential
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for an Senior Operations Manager, Cash in Transit.
The Senior Operations Manager- CIT is responsible for managing drivers, messengers and guards and operations outside the facility, typically including up to 15 routes or more than 600 ATMs and/or CompuSafe. This position is responsible for assisting the Branch Manager in the secure, safe and efficient functioning of an armored car operation. The incumbent drives the execution of the business and motivates team members to achieve the best results and to drive continuous process improvement. The position will lead a dedicated team of Cash In Transit employees and requires extensive coordination with other on-site operations. This position functions in an armed environment. The position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers.
• Provide first line supervision to Cash In Transit team members at one of the market locations
• Ensure route efficiency through appropriate interaction with market employees and route analysis
• Maintain safe and secure environment with the goal of ensuring that all employees work and return home safely
• Leverage systems, equipment and process redesign to drive continuous improvement in cost, quality and efficiency
• Maintain and provide quality customer service
• Secure inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict compliance with security procedures; proactively reduce risk exposure and ensure implementation of measures to reduce worker’s compensation injury costs and security losses
• Establish and maintain accountability on the front line of the market; schedule and develop staff; maintain positive Employee Relations and work environment, while creating a cooperative team atmosphere of employee engagement
• Maintain the highest level of integrity, dignity and standards both on an internal and external basis; maintain high ethical standards and protect the Brink’s reputation by delivering high quality, reliable programs and services which meet customer expectations
• Minimum of 3 years operations experience in transportation and/or logistics
• Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience
• Minimum of Class B with air brakes driver’s license
• Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• 5+ years ATM operations and claims experience
• Previous experience as an armored car driver
• Knowledge of route analysis and logistics
• Knowledge of lean/process improvement methodologies
• Knowledge of budgeting and planning experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent level of experience
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top