Comcast Sr. Strategic Partnerships Manager in New York, New York
FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, comprised of FreeWheel Publishers, FreeWheel Markets, and FreeWheel Advertisers – empowers all segments of The New TV Ecosystem. We are structured to provide the full breadth of solutions the advertising industry needs to achieve their goals. We power the technology, data enablement, and convergent marketplaces required to ensure buyers and sellers can transact across all screens, across all data types, and all sales channels, in order to ensure the ultimate goal – results for marketers. With offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Paris, Beijing, and across the globe, FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
FreeWheel is hiring a Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager based in New York, NY who will report to the Head of Partnerships within in the office of the COO. In this position, you will collaborate cross-functionally to identify, develop and execute opportunities and partnerships which maintain and grow the value of Comcast's portfolio of advertising technology solutions. In addition, you will also be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships of existing partners.
A successful candidate will require excellent communication and problem solving skills, talent for managing executive and day-to-day partner relationships, the ability to think strategically while remaining detail oriented, experience modeling, negotiating and closing deals, and will bring simplicity to complex issues. The ideal candidate will have experience in media and technology with a strong understanding of advertising. A sense of humor and the ability to build and maintain relationships is a must.
- Collaborate across Revenue, Services, and Product teams to explore, develop and execute opportunities which enhance product offerings, generate new revenue streams, increase and drive the use of Comcast's portfolio of advertising technology and media.
- Partner with Sales, Product and Engineering leadership to build and maintain a pipeline of potential partners which fulfill existing and future business and product needs
- Asses and execute new partner relationships, while owning and maintaining the ongoing business relationships with established partners to support product and client needs
- Act as an internal advocate for partners and an external advocate for the premium video business
- Proactively monitor, assess, and share trends in advanced video advertising technologies
- 5-8 years related experience with media, technology or management consulting firm with external facing responsibilities
- Demonstrated relationship building skills with technical teams, lawyers, sales and marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with an ability to influencing behavior
- Extremely high emotional IQ
- Experience managing partners, strategizing collaboratively, and structuring and negotiating complex agreements
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong self starter and independently motivated
- General interest and excitement in media
- Bachelors degree, with MBA or JD a plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer