IBM Watson Health Solution Executive - Digital Health in New York, New York
IBM Watson Health business, provides the healthcare industry a protected, cloud-based analytics platform that harnesses big data for clinical integration, predictive analytics, and business intelligence. Its platform empowers the country's leading provider organizations to more effectively utilize their data to improve care quality, patient satisfaction, and deliver value-based care. For Life Sciences and Biotech companies the platform enables them to engage with patients, providers and caregivers in new ways, globally. Watson Health is working to enhance, scale, and accelerate health and wellness, and to facilitate collaboration across the community of care.
As a member of the Watson Health team you will join us in our mission to improve lives and give hope by delivering innovative solutions that address the world’s most pressing health challenges through data and cognitive insights. With cognitive computing, we can see and analyze more data than ever before – and achieve more than we ever thought possible.
As a Watson Health Solution Executive - Digital Health you will be informing and advancing the digital health strategy of Life Sciences and Biopharma companies, leveraging the Watson Health platform. You will be defining, scoping and closing deals that help our clients engage with patients, providers and ecosystem partners to improve health.
You will be an expert in digital health, someone who has a proven track record in using digital health to engage with stakeholders (patients, providers, payors, caregivers) to deliver meaningful results and business value. You are looked upon as a digital health expert, a pioneer of new technology and a change agent. You are a trusted advisor, someone who can lead clients from education, through ideation to implementation.
Your responsibilities include:
· Working with the world’s leading Life Sciences (Pharma, Biotech, and Medical Device) companies to educate and identify opportunities to leverage the Watson Health Platform and create digital health solutions and experiences
· Communicating the value proposition of the Watson Health Platform and the range of available data, analytics and cognitive services available
· Educating and demonstrating the platform, walking clients though the experience, helping to answer pre-sales questions and adapting content / analysis to client needs
· Leading the negotiation of pricing, terms and conditions, and other key agreement components.
· Managing the client relationship from ideation to implementation.
· Applying your Digital Health expertise and your passion to help our clients transform how they interact with stakeholders, and ultimately their business
· Being part of a high performing team that is at the forefront of the cognitive computing era in Life Sciences.
· Leading the growth of our North America Watson Health Sales expansion.
Our team is looking for members who encompass the following:
· Experience leading/executing Digital Health strategy and initiatives
· Experience selling SaaS solutions and Services
· Experience navigating complex solution and contract negotiations.
· Proven high performing, experienced sales professional who can engage with customers, build relationships and has the business acumen and strategic thinking to develop new digital health solutions and business models
· Compelling story tellers who can bring to life the vision of Digital Health and the disruptive role the Watson Health Platform will have ability to leverage existing relationships and networks to rapidly scale adoption
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers — people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top Digital Health and Pharma professionals.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science or Scientific discipline
· Experience leading the definition and sales process for well-known digital campaigns
· Demonstrated experience in data privacy and compliance regulations for Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Device industry.
· Experience with cognitive / machine learning applications for engagement
· At least 5 years of experience consulting and or delivering strategic leveraging Digital Health Solutions
· At least 5 years selling and closing Digital Health deals
At least 5 years of experience in identifying and nurturing partnerships at executive level of Life Sciences companies
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
· Advanced degree, MD or PhD
· At least 10 years' experience selling and closing strategic deals in the Life Sciences industry
· At least 10 years of experience in identifying and nurturing partnerships at executive level
· Industry recognition of you as a digital pioneer
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.