Comcast CAE 4, Cust Service (Escalation) in Newark, Delaware
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for resolving high level, escalated customer
problems/complaints promptly and efficiently. This position researches
and resolves customer issues related to sales, service, products or
billing, and may cover any product line. Typical complaints are problems
that may put a job or customer in jeopardy, and are received through a
variety of sources. Exercises sound judgment, and acts responsibly in
the customer s and the company s interest.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Collects complaint information from all sources such as, but not
limited to, email, regular mail, and voicemail. Takes incoming calls and
referrals from field staff.
- Determines the problem: product, billing, undelivered or undeliverable
product or service.
- Determines requirements to resolve the problem. Coordinates internal
and external resources as needed: field staff, customer care centers,
local systems, corporate and other departments and workgroups to
troubleshoot and resolve issue.
- Examines records including bills, subscriber account histories, remedy
tickets, billing, trouble ticketing systems, and related documents.
- Tracks issues and resolution in department database and document
issues as appropriate.
- Prioritizes work load based on timing and severity of issue.
- Alerts management about recurring customer impacting issues.
- May assist in the development and implementation of new processes,
procedures and systems to improve customer service by providing
necessary reports and information to management.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7 years related experience
-Experience with CSG and Einstein is highly preferred
- The position will most likely be a night schedule that will include at least 1 weekend day.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer