Frontier Communications ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, D2D in NEWHAVEN, Connecticut
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) offers voice, broadband, satellite video, wireless Internet data access, data security solutions, bundled offerings, specialized bundles for small businesses and home offices, and advanced business communications for medium and large businesses in 29 states and with approximately 29,000 employees based entirely in the United States.
Residential Direct Sales Representative – Full Time
Locations: New Haven
Overall Purpose: Achieve sales objectives by selling products of the Company to consumers in their homes.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Meet with residential consumers at their residence in order to sell, upgrade or win back company products and services.
Deliver customer presentations and provide collateral. Achieve sales objectives. Receive leads for a specific area or territory. Submit orders through third party. Track and report sales and activities through established processes and procedures. This job key applies to employees who spend more than 80% of their time in duties directly related to making their own sales away from the employee's office at a customer's place of business or home.
Duties directly related to making sales includes meeting with customers engaged in sales activities at the customer's site, communicating with customers via phone,, e-mail, etc., related to proposed solution/sale etc., traveling to and from the customer's premise, preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution/sale, researching and developing customer solutions with Frontier The company will provide leads in specific towns that’s can receive services.
- Minimum of two years previous sales experience but willing to train all quality candidates
- Sales skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (written & oral)
- Ability to organize and plan time effectively
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check and substance abuse testing
- Ability to clear a driver's license check
- Must be able to qualify via online assessment
- Employee must be able to work M-Sat noon-8PM
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays; occasional overtime
- Ability to work at multiple locations within a district (territory may include several zip codes)
- Sales background in cable, wireless or other telecommunication products
- Frontier product knowledge
- Experience working with a commission structure
- Direct Sales Experience preferred but willing to train right individuals looking for a great opportunity
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties or requirements.
Frontier is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law._ _For more information please visit:
Candidate must possess a valid drivers license and have a clean driving record.