Hilton Assistant Financial Controller in Niseko, Japan
A Finance Assistant will assist, in coordination with the Finance department, in the budgeting and forecasting of the hotel's profit, capital, cash and other short term plans.
What will I be doing?
As Finance Assist, you will assist, in coordination with the Finance department, in the budgeting and forecasting of the hotel's profit, capital, cash and other short term plans. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the Finance Manager in the budgeting and forecasting of the hotel's profit, capital, cash and other short term plans
- Support development efforts to build a commercially-focused Finance Department within the hotel by instituting a financial knowledge base within the management team
- Reconcile and check accounts with the hotel
- Build financial reports for the hotel, ensuring accuracy and highlighting the reasons behind any vacancies
- Apply financial, business and commercial input into hotel operations
- Attend finance meetings, as required
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
What are we looking for?
A Finance Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Relevant degree, in Finance, Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Strong supervisory skills
- Experience in a high-volume Account/Finance department, in the hotel industry
- Excellent relationship building skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience as Finance Analyst or Finance Manager in a smaller operation
- Commercial and industry knowledge
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Assistant Financial Controller
Requisition ID: HOT03KBN