IBM Senior Development Engineer in Noida, India
IBM is transforming to lead. Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. Use breakthrough Cognitive computing to help doctors transform patient care, bankers reduce risk, businesses extract critical insights and clinicians diagnose and treat rare pediatric diseases. There is no better place to launch or further your career.
Business Unit Introduction
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services – be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Who you are :
Demonstrated development skills in Python or node.js
Hands on experience with Open Source development, Microservices, Containers, Kubernetes
Working knowledge of consuming, deploying and managing cloud infrastructure
Proven verbal and written communication skills.
What you’ll do :
Development skills in GO
Experience in ITSM tools like Service Now, IBM Control Desk etc.
Experience in Test Automation using Protractor and Jasmine
Experience with cloud development platforms such as IBM Bluemix, AWS, or Azure
Exposure to IaaS across public and private cloud
How we’ll help you grow:
You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Building successful enterprise class software products
• Demonstrated development skills in Python or node.js
• Hands on experience with Open Source development, Microservices, Containers, Kubernetes
• Working knowledge of consuming, deploying and managing cloud infrastructure
• Proven verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Development skills in GO
• Experience in ITSM tools like Service Now, IBM Control Desk etc.
• Experience in Test Automation using Protractor and Jasmine
• Experience with cloud development platforms such as IBM Bluemix, AWS, or Azure
• Exposure to IaaS across public and private clouds
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.