Comcast Sales Enablement Specialist in Norcross, Georgia
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for developing sales strategies through analysis for Product
Sales Support Manager and makes recommendations that will maximize
revenue and meet clients' needs.Has in-depth experience,
knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work
priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
Responsible for delivering existing and new Store Leaders and Sales Consultants intense
one-on-one and group coaching focused on skills development and reinforcement
of successful behaviors to achieve individual, team and company goals in a retail
environment.Participate in and lead training and coaching of new hires during
their ramp period as needed. Success will be judged by the degree in which team
members increase and sustain productivity levels following their coaching engagement.
Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually
determins own work priorities in conjunction with sales leadership. Acts as a
recource for colleagues with less experience.
- Collaborates with Sales and Traffic/Operations Management to develop,
evaluate, and recommend technical and systematic procedures that make
process flow more efficient for the organization as a whole. Identifies
problems and recommends solutions.
- Works closely with Specialist(s) to manage the placement specialized
- Coordinates the flow of information and communication between Sales,
Sales Support, and Traffic departments.
- Leads and mentors Sales Support Representatives to help facilitate the
completion of accurate work. Provides oversight to overall sales
support processes and offer necessary guidance.
- Assists with the training and mentoring of new and existing Retail staff
- Keeps abreast of sales strategies, trends, initiatives, and best
practices within the Company and competitive landscape.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Coach assigned Store Leaders and Sales Consultants by assessing skills gaps and developing
an intensive development plan designed to help assigned individuals to contribute to the team with a
higher sustained performance level.
- Travel throughout the assigned market conducting side-by-side coaching and monitoring sessions,
working with sales leaders on sales initiatives, and proactively supporting sales through various
programs and initiatives.
- Actively manage and support new & existing Store Leaders and Sales Consultants through
one-on-one and group coaching in partnership with Market Managers.
- Group training through video/conference calls, etc.
- Provide feedback to Regional Sales Leadership on identified trends, best practices or areas of concern
- Create and manage an appropriate schedule to meet the needs of sales teams in assigned markets.
- Based on the needs of the business, may also be assigned to provide additional support to new
hires that have moved beyond ramp period.
- Create and administer sales plans with Market Managers that reinforce proper coaching to Store
Leaders and Sales Consultants during and immediately following their performance management
- Regularly review sales productivity reports to assess channel health and proactively consult with
Market Managers on ways to optimize sales performance
- Work closely with Comcast University counterparts to ensure continuity of classroom or virtual led
instruction and reinforce proper sales skills and behaviors in the Customer Service Centers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
-Retail Sales or Marketing background preferred
- Ability to travel as needed up to 75% of the time
- Video, Internet, Home Security, and Mobile Phone Sales Experience preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer