Comcast Retail Store Service Associate in North Charleston, South Carolina
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Retail Store Service Associate Summary:
XFINITY Stores are an interactive and fun product theater that treat shoppers to an immersive connected experience with Comcast's products and services. At XFINITY Stores, we want our customers to learn by experiencing our products first hand, all while receiving a world class service and sales experience.
The Retail Store Service Associate supports a world class sales and service experience. The ideal candidate is an organized, detail, and action-oriented individual who operates with a customer-first mentality. A successful Store Service Associate is a team player who enjoys interacting with shoppers and customers, and is motivated by career potential.
- Greets and triages customers ensuring they connect to a sales consultant in a timely manner, and updates waiting customers. Takes a customer-first approach with all interactions.
- Helps the leadership team with physical and serialized inventory counts and looks for improvement opportunities. Assists with receiving inventory and properly stocking the back of store to standards.
- Ensures the front of store is welcoming with clean and fully functioning demo devices and accessories.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism and integrity with a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Technology savvy with ability to understand the broad set of XFINITY products.
- Able and willing to perform operational and administrative tasks including pulling daily reports for the Store management.
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and procedures.
Completes training requirements and actively engages in team huddles and team learning. Requirements:
Generally requires of 1 3 years of retail or related experience.
- High School Degree or Equivalent required.
- Work history demonstrates effective communication, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills that strive toward world class customer experience.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and listening skills with a personable approach and detail orientation.
- Thrives in a fast paced, changing, high-volume environment.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, holidays, and variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications preferred.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer