HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Operating Room Nurse PRN in North Miami Beach, Florida
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as an Operating Room Nurse? At our Ambulatory Surgery Centers you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. In our Ambulatory Surgery Division we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an Operating Room Nurse where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking an Operating Room Nurse for our Ambulatory Surgery Center who demonstrates the values of our company by caring like family. You will be an amazing addition to our team by contributing your expertise in the circulating or scrub role. You will ensure safe and effective nursing care until your patient is transferred from your care to recovery.
What you will do in this role:
- Oversee the instrument and equipment set-up for your OR, including utilization of preference cards and ability to anticipate your surgeons needs
- Coordinate and oversee your room during a case as the circulator
- You will facilitate effective and efficient transition between surgical procedures
- Utilize appropriate body mechanics in moving your patients to stretchers and OR tables to prevent injury
- Manage your patients care and medication, including assistance with anesthesia
- Consistently review your charts for completeness, in accordance with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical procedure If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Operating Room Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
_North Miami Beach Surgical Center_is easy access to the Florida Turnpike and minutes from downtown Miami with easy access to beautiful beaches. The center has the latest technology in ophthalmology surgery cases with one OR suite and two procedure rooms. Performing around 425 cases per month, our specialties include ophthalmology, urology, general surgery, orthopedics and plastics.HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Qualifications you will need: * Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing * Minimum 2 years of experience in an operating room setting, preferably in an ambulatory surgery center * Active RN license as required by state of employment or appropriate compact licensure * Valid BCLS Certification upon employment* *online certification not acceptable * ACLS as required by facility * CNOR certification preferred We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Operating Room Nurse PRN
Location: Florida-North Miami Beach-North Miami Beach Surgical Center
Requisition ID: 09384-4973