Frontier Communications Corporate Sales College Intern in NORWALK, Connecticut
Corporate Sales College Intern *Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include Frontier FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Business Edge™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com. *
Completing a summer project assigned by respective department and/or functional area working on a cross-functional group project. Ability to commit to a full time work schedule (40 hours/week) for the length of the program. Performing other duties as assigned.
Skills required for position:
- Advanced understanding of computer systems and networking.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Access.
- Experience in a programming language a plus.
Skills required for program:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited four year college or university Rising Junior (current sophomore) or above and above Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA required.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs. (Word, Excel, Access)
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong passion demonstrated via energy levels, enthusiasm, creativity and commitment.
- Understanding of the telecommunications industry is desired.
- Must practice good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality.
Frontier is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information please visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm